WeTek guarantees that throughout the duration of the warranty it will cover manufacturing defects or hardware components failure under normal use conditions. Accessories sold separately are covered by the applicable warranty accompanying the accessory.
Warranty does NOT cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accidents, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, dirt, electrical or electromechanical stress and scratches, unless caused by WeTek;
- Product’s case is voided without proper authorization;
- Equipment that has the serial number or the enhancement data code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible;
- Defects or damage resulting from the use of Product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products, or equipment not approved by WeTek;
- Defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, recovery, service, or adjustment not approved by WeTek;
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as flooding, fire, dirt, lightning, windstorm, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft;
- Defects or damage resulting from viruses or other software problems introduced into the Product.
NOTE: WeTek supports booting alternative operating systems from the MicroSD. However, installing these on the eMMC (or NAND) is not recommended. If the Product becomes unresponsive due to this action, WeTek may attempt to repair, however, any freight costs must be supported by the customer.
WeTek reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option.