There are two way to update your LibreELEC / OpenELEC. Via settings or via Samba shares.
1- Via settings:
- Open settings » LibreELEC / OpenELEC
- In System you will have the Updates section
- Select "Update channel" and choose the Main version you wish to update to
- Select "Available versions" and choose the version you wish to update to
- Confirm with OK.
After a reboot, you device will begin to apply the update.
2- Via Samba share:
For updating LibreELEC using the Samba shares, you have to download the correct file to your actual machine first. Download the .tar file from their respective website:
Open up a file browser and access the Samba shares by typing in the address bar:
- \\IPofWETEK - for windows OR Smb://IPofWETEK - for Mac and Linux
- Open the Update folder
- Paste or drag the .tar file here
- Reboot your WeTek