You have two methods to schedule recordings on WeTV.
First Method - Through EPG Grid.
Open your WeTV.
Now, open your EPG grid by pressing the Blue Button on your remote.
You should get on your screen, a grid similar to one on the image below.
You can browse the grid using your Directional Buttons on the remote. (Up, Down, Right, Left)
Choose the channel and the program you desire to schedule the recordings.
Now press the record button on your remote. (Button with the Red dot on the left of the Play/Pause button).
When you press it, you should see a successful message appearing on the bottom.
"Event scheduled for recording".
Second Method - Manually Scheduling.
Open your weTV
Press the menu button (3 Stripes button), and navigate to Schedule Recordings.
Add new Recording.
On this stage, you should have all the recordings parameters to setup.
- Title (Select a name to your Recording)
- Date (The day of the program you desire to record)
- Time (The time the program should start. You can set it 10 minutes earlier to avoid cuts in the beginning of the program)
- Duration (The duration you want the recording to continue after it started. You need to know the predicted duration of the program you want to record, and, you can also set it to finish after the program predicted time, this way you will avoid cuts at the end f the program).
- Repeat (In case you want to record a Daily or a Weekly Tv Show, you can set it to repeat every day or every Week. Press the Down Key to see the other options)
- Channel (Select the channel you want to record)
- Add Recording (Your recording is now scheduled)
After completing all the steps, you will end on the previous menu, and you will be able to see your scheduled recording on the list.